We provide FREE Islandwide delivery to your doorstep between 6PM to 10PM. Please ensure that there is someone at the point of delivery to receive the package. Fresh juices should not be left unattended. Ensure that juices are refrigerated immediately upon receipt.
1. How do the juice shots taste?
Stronger and fruitier than our regular juices.
2. How is a juice shot different from your juices?
It’s a concentrated version of our juices with added adaptogenic powders to give it a boost.
3. Why is the Nutrigrade a C grade?
Unlike our regular juices which are A or B grades, our Juice Shots are more concentrated and therefore higher in natural sugars. However each bottle is only 50ml.
4. Why is the colour of the juice shots different from the images?
In particular, the Citric Shots may come out different due to the amount of Astragalus added. You will notice that the actual product is darker in colour.
5. Why are there clumps in my Juice Shots?
The most likely reason is the Adaptogenic extracts have settled and clumped. Shake before consuming.
6. I’m on medication or seeking treatment for an illness. Can I consume this product?
Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition before consuming a new product.
7. Can I consume these everyday?
Yes! However, if you do plan to consume it consistently, we recommend you seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional.